We accept returns with respect to the following conditions:
– The item must have been sold on our online store
– The return or exchange request is made within 14 days of delivery
– The return is made within 14 days of the return or exchange request
– The item should be returned unworn, unwashed, with tags attached & in original condition, suitable for re-sale. We are unable to accept returns of used, laundered or customer damaged goods.
All items will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt & will only be processed if our returns standards are met. In the unlikely event that an item is returned in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
– It is our customers’ responsibility to return the item to us by reliable and recorded delivery. In the case that the return is lost in the post, we cannot process the refund.
– If you have requested any alterations and measurement changes to the items you have ordered, you will not qualify for a return.
– In the unlikely event that the item you receive is defected, we will replace it or refund it at no cost to yourself. To process the return and replacement of a damaged item, please follow the instructions below, but we will arrange to collect from you with our couriers. Once we have inspected the damaged item, we will refund you or arrange a replacement to be sent to you. In the case that we are unable to replace the item because it is out of stock, we will offer you a full refund or store credit, whichever you prefer.
– Regrettably we cannot offer returns on international orders as South African Customs charges us duty to bring the item back into the country, and it becomes unjustifiably costly.
Email: email@example.com let us know of your issue or whatsapp +27825754576 with your query.
Use an Aramex drop box at Pick&Pay or Checkers, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you our address to send garments to, upon receiving the garment please give us 48 hours to inspect, we will there after contact on a way forward